Dr. Steven A. Levine D.O.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease89 Genesee St New Hartford NY, 13413
Dr. Steven Levine practices Pulmonology in New Hartford, NY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Levine manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine DO
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 1985
Dr. Steven A. Levine D.O.'s Practice location
New Hartford, NY 13413Get Direction
UTICA, NY 13501Get Direction
Dr. Steven A. Levine D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Levine
- Cystic Fibrosis: FDA Extends Use of Relizorb to Children
The ability to gain and maintain a healthy weight for patients who suffer from cystic fibrosis can be a challenge. Many children with the condition suffer from failure to thrive. The disorder has the tendency to cause a blockage in digestion that prevents necessary fats from being absorbed. Proper...
- New, Promising Cystic Fibrosis Drug Needs Funding
Canada has the highest rate of cystic fibrosis in the entire world, with approximately 1 in 134 citizens suffering from the disease. However, a recent drug that has been found to be "life changing" for some cystic fibrosis patients is not being funded.Official responseHealth Minister Adrian Dix...
- COPD: Definition, Epidemiology & Etiology
Our respiratory system is a complex machine comprised of small parts that ensure its smooth functioning. Even a small hindrance in any of the links can cause a complication in the respiratory system, which could result in severe health issues.There are many types of respiratory diseases, the most...
- Benzonatate Uses and Side Effects
Generic Name: Benzonatate...
- Study Concludes At-home Antibiotic Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis No Riskier than at Hospital
Many patients would generally perform to have their treatments done at home than in a hospital; it's a familiar place, the patient can be more comfortable, travel isn’t necessary. It was assumed, however, that intravenous antibiotic treatment for cystic fibrosis patients would not be as safe at...
- Allergic Bronchitis
What is allergic bronchitis?Bronchitis is an inflammation of the inner lining of the bronchial tubes usually due to a viral infection of the upper respiratory tract. Bronchitis itself can be acute when the signs and symptoms last no longer than 10 days, and chronic when the signs and symptoms tend...
- Dr. Maria B Gesualdo D.O.1729 Burrstone Rd New Hartford NY 13413
- Dr. Sam Michael Faradyan M.D.525 Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach FL 33401
- Dr. Tatyana Antonevich M.D.1729 Burrstone Rd New Hartford NY 13413
- Dr. Eric Yoss MD120 Hobart St Utica NY 13501
- Dr. Ghassan Jamil Koussa M.D.43 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Mohammed S Seedat M.D.1316 Black River Blvd N Rome NY 13440