Dr. Andrew Cherner Engler MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy & Immunology290 Baldwin Ave San Mateo CA, 94401
Andrew C. Engler, M.D. is the medical director of The Allergy and Asthma Clinic in San Mateo, California. Dr. Engler received his Bachelor of Art degree, with distinction, from Stanford University in ...
Education and Training
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1982
Stanford University School of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Stanford University Program
Dr. Andrew Cherner Engler MD's Practice location
Dr. Andrew Cherner Engler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Engler
- Prednisone Side Effects
PrednisonePrednisone is a corticosteroid, which prevents the release of substances in the body that lead to inflammation. It can also suppress the immune system. Prednisone can be used as an immunosuppressant or an anti-inflammatory drug. A number of conditions can be treated with prednisone. They...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Risks of Immunotherapy
If you are undergoing immunotherapy, there are things that will be unseen, missed, or ignored that could lead to undesirable reactions or results. These reactions will range from allergic reactions to the therapy being continually rejected by your body.However, doctors have after years of research...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- How Your Immune System Works
What is the immune system and how does it work?The immune system is regarded as the natural defense system in your body. The immune system, together with a network of cells and tissues, as well as body organs, protects your body against harmful foreign invaders or substances. Examples of foreign...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Dobri Kiprov MD., P.C.1700 California Street San Francisco California 94109
- William H. Chau414 Clement Street San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Valerie Chen Jerdee M.D.339 Racetrack Rd Nw Fort Walton Beach FL 32547
- Dr. Robert Bocian M.D.795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94301
- Dr. Louanne Tourangeau M.D.1500 E. Medical Center Dr. Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Lynn E. Spitler MD450 Stanyan St San Francisco CA 94117