Dr. Yaseen A Tomhe M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery25 Monument Rd Suite 105 York PA, 17403
Dr. Yaseen Tomhe is a vascular surgeon practicing in York, PA. Dr. Tomhe specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Tomhe diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria Medicine
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1972
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
- Morristown Medical Center
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Yaseen A Tomhe M.D.'s Practice location
York, PA 17403Get Direction
HANOVER, PA 17331Get Direction
Gettysburg, PA 17325Get Direction
Dr. Yaseen A Tomhe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tomhe
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Dr. John Joseph Castronuovo MD25 Monument Rd York PA 17403
- Steven B Heird M.D.191 Leaders Heights Rd York PA 17402
- Dr. Jose R Parra M.D.25 Monument Rd York PA 17403
- Dr. Nancy Lynn Harthun M.D.Lee St Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Reagan Wei Quan M.D.25 Monument Rd York PA 17403
- Dr. Scott Raymond Golarz MD25 Monument Rd York PA 17403