Dr. Keith E Matheny M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)8380 Warren Parkway Suite 504 Frisco TX, 75034
Specializing in otolaryngology, Dr. Keith Matheny, MD is one of the country's top rated doctors. He currently sees patients in Frisco, Texas. Dr. Matheny is a graduate of University Of Texas Medical School ...
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1998
Texas A&M University, TX 1998
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Predictors of weight loss during radiation therapy.
- Expression of p63 and 14-3-3sigma in normal and hyperdifferentiated mucosa of the upper aerodigestive tract.
- Contemporary indications for the Caldwell-Luc procedure.
- Dominant negative p63 isoform expression in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- RESOLVE: a randomized, controlled, blinded study of bioabsorbable steroid-eluting sinus implants for in-office treatment of recurrent sinonasal polyposis.
- Bioabsorbable steroid-releasing sinus implants in the frontal and maxillary sinuses: 2-year follow-up.
- RESOLVE: bioabsorbable steroid-eluting sinus implants for in-office treatment of recurrent sinonasal polyposis after sinus surgery: 6-month outcomes from a randomized, controlled, blinded study.
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Vanderbilt University-Bill Wilkerson Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Program
Dr. Keith E Matheny M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Keith E Matheny M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Matheny
- What Causes Sinusitis?
When one or more paired sinuses or air cavities within the facial bones and forehead become infected and inflamed, excessive mucus blocks the airways, creating nasal congestion, pain, and the general discomfort associated with sinusitis.There Are Many Factors That Cause Sinusitis 1. The Role Played...
- What Is an Ear Infection?
An ear infection, which is also called otitis media, is the infection of the middle portion of the ear. Ear infections may be caused by viral or bacterial infections. The infected portion of the ear typically becomes inflamed and causes fluid to buildup in the middle ear. The middle ear is what we...
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- Home Remedies for Sinus Infections
Sinus infections are one of the most common conditions that affect millions of people, and the issue may continue throughout their lives. Sinusitis, the infection of the sinuses, is known to affect nearly 37 million people in the U.S. There are people who try and test different varieties of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Pulsatile Tinnitus: Symptoms and Causes
What is pulsatile tinnitus?Pulsatile tinnitus is a rhythmical noise in the ears that is similar to the sound of a person's pulse or heartbeat. This sound may come and go and may be quite distracting to some people. In most cases, pulsatile tinnitus is related to blood flow disturbances, which is...
- Dr. Wayne R. Kirkham MD7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Russell Jon Otto MD1209 Bent Oaks Court Denton TX 76210
- Dr. Richard D Thrasher MD4510 Medical Center Dr Mckinney TX 75069
- Dr. Lindsey Clemson Arviso MD11970 N Central Expy Dallas TX 75243
- Dr. Sandeep Dileep Sule MD12221 Merit Dr Dallas TX 75251
- Dr. Thomas A Cadenhead MD2210 San Jacinto Denton TX 76205