Nebyou Belay MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry55 Cummings Way Woonsocket RI, 02895
Dr. Nebyou Belay practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Woonsocket, RI. Dr. Belay evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Belay seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Nebyou Belay MD's Practice location
Woonsocket, RI 02895Get Direction
Nebyou Belay MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Belay
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Dr. Larry K Brown MD1 Hoppin St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Perveen Rathore M.D.19 West Main Street Westborough MA 01581
- Dr. Vedika Nehra M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Christopher John Brubaker M.D., PH.D.345 Blackstone Blvd Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Erin K Kelly M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Karyn J Horowitz M.D.1011 Veterans Memorial Pkwy Riverside RI 02915