Dr. Joseph F. Zebari MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)3634 W Market St Akron OH, 44333
Dr. Joseph Zebari is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Akron, OH. Dr. Zebari specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Zebari can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Zebari can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1979
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine 1979
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Premenstrual Syndrome (pms)
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Oakwood Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Wayne State University
- Wayne State Hospital
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Joseph F. Zebari MD's Practice location
Akron, OH 44333Get Direction
Dr. Joseph F. Zebari MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zebari
- What Happens if I Miss My Baby's Due Date?
An overdue pregnancy is a pregnancy that continues for more than 42 weeks. Overdue pregnancy is also referred to as post-term or prolonged pregnancy. The cause of overdue pregnancy is still not known. There are cases where it’s because of genetic predisposition. Recurrence of overdue pregnancy is...
- How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection
Our environment consists of a number of microorganisms that can enter the body through various means and lead to infections. One such common invasion is by yeast in moist areas of the body, causing a yeast infection.What Happens in a Vaginal Yeast Infection?There are a number of fungi that can...
- What Are the Causes of Cervical Cancer?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer that affects the cells in the cervix. It is also known to be the third most common cancer in females. It is a treatable condition if detected at its early stage. Cervical cancer is also the most common cancer type in females who are under 35 years old. There are...
- Is Endometriosis A Life-Long Condition?
A life with endometriosis can be very hard for the women diagnosed with this condition. They have many problems caused by the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus, including:...
- Managing Symptomatic Endometriosis
Endometriosis is known as a disease that affects women through their reproductive age. It is the most common cause of chronic pelvic pain, usually beginning in adolescence. It is also one of the main causes of infertility among women. It is a complex condition with a great variability when it...
- What OB-GYNs Wish Their Patients Knew about Ovarian Cancer
There are numerous things OB-GYN providers want their patients to know about ovarian cancer.For instance, that it is somewhat rare, but deadly. It ranks 5th in cancer deaths among women. Due primarily to the diagnostic issues noted below, about 70% of women are unfortunately in the most advanced...
- Dr. Barry J. Fish M.D.3428 W MARKET ST FAIRLAWN OH 44333
- Dr. Beth A. Reynolds DO6847 North Chestnut Street Ravenna Ohio 44266
- Balasubramaniam Chitrabanu1470 East Valentine Circle Canton Ohio 44708
- Dr. Marc E Snelson M.D.8900 Darrow Rd Twinsburg OH 44087
- Dr. Meghan J Foote D.O.3985 MEDINA RD MEDINA OH 44256
- Dr. Heidi Anne Beining D.O.1622 E TURKEYFOOT LAKE RD AKRON OH 44312