Dr. Ana Rojas practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Bangor, ME. Dr. Rojas evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Rojas seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Dr. Ana E Rojas MD's Practice location
Bangor, ME 04401Get Direction
BRONX, NY 10459Get Direction
Dr. Ana E Rojas MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Dr. Julie Balaban M.D.15 Columbia St Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Mahdieh Bodaghi M.D.268 STILLWATER AVE BANGOR ME 04401
- Dr. Joshua P. Newman M.D.268 STILLWATER AVE BANGOR ME 04401
- Dr. Jessica Anne Manaker M.D.6 STATE ST BANGOR ME 04401
- Dr. Paula J Lockhart MD1068 Union Street Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Eric Kuntz MD268 Stillwater Avenue Bangor ME 04401