Nancy Cutler MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology3535 W 13 Mile Rd Suite 707 Royal Oak MI, 48073
Dr. Nancy Cutler is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Cutler specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Detroit Super Doctors 2011
- Best Doctors in America 2013-2014
- Hour Detroit Magazine's Top Docs 2010-2013
- Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Children's Hospital Program
- Children's Hospital of Michigan, Pediatric Cardiology
Nancy Cutler MD's Practice location
Royal Oak, MI 48073Get Direction
ANN ARBOR, MI 48109Get Direction
Nancy Cutler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cutler
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Dr. James Michael Galas MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Harinder Singh MD3901 Beaubien St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Anuradha Prabhu MD22201 Moross Rd Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Dr. Hanna Michel Khouri M.D43380 Woodward Ave Bloomfield Hills MI 48302
- Dr. Surendranath reddy Veeram reddy M.D.1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Srinath T Gowda MD3901 Beaubien St Detroit MI 48201