Dr. James Cole Hayhurst MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery700 Walter Reed Blvd Suite 311 Garland TX, 75042
Dr. James Hayhurst is a vascular surgeon practicing in Garland, TX. Dr. Hayhurst specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Hayhurst diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Vascular Surgery Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- University Tenn College Med
Dr. James Cole Hayhurst MD's Practice location
Garland, TX 75042Get Direction
Amarillo, TX 79106Get Direction
GARLAND, TX 75042Get Direction
Frisco, TX 75034Get Direction
Dr. James Cole Hayhurst MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hayhurst
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Dr. Timothy C. Pringle MD3740 N Josey Ln Carrollton TX 75007
- Dr. George Patrick Clagett MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Mr. Humam Bassam Kakish M.D.8210 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Trent Lee Proffitt M.D.700 Walter Reed Blvd Garland TX 75042
- Dr. Mitchell Martin Plummer MD5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Franklin See-lai Yau M.D.6898 Lebanon Dr Frisco TX 75034