Dr. Curtis L Hoegh MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1212 Pleasant St Suite 405 Des Moines IA, 50309
Dr. Curtis Hoegh is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Hoegh specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Hoegh can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Hoegh can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1984
UNIV OF IA ROY J & L CARVER COM 1984
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1984
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics
Dr. Curtis L Hoegh MD's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
ANKENY, IA 50023Get Direction
Dr. Curtis L Hoegh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoegh
- Is Vaginal Discharge Normal?
Vaginal discharge is a whitish fluid containing dead cells and bacteria from the vagina. This discharge protects the vagina from infections and keeps it clean. Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal in all women, and often varies in consistency and color. It may range from clear a fluid to...
- Wings of TEAL, Raising Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Wings of TEAL is an Ovarian Cancer Support Group based in Polk County, Florida. TEAL stands for Treat Early and Live. It is also the color for ovarian cancer, worn on bracelets, shirts, and other attire by women who are battling the disease, as well as by family members who stand beside them. ...
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- Children May Have Asthma Because of Their Mother's Health Before and During Pregnancy
A new study has shown that children born from women who were overweight or obese during pregnancy has a higher risk of getting asthma during adolescence. The study conducted by the researchers from Britain, Finland, and Sweden shows that an individual's weight before pregnancy influences the...
- 3 Reasons Why You Would Need a Hysterectomy
The uterus or womb, which nurtures and gestates a growing fetus till it becomes mature enough for delivery, can also become the source of life-threatening complications that require surgical intervention. There are at least three prominent reasons why a hysterectomy (uterus removal) might be...
- Arthritis May Lead to Obesity
According to a new study, many adults who have arthritis have a one commonality; they are obese. If an individual has arthritis, he or she has a 54% higher risk of obesity, as reported by Jennifer Hootman, PhD, an epidemiologist with the CDC and co-author of the study published in CDC’s Morbidity...
- Dr. Gregg B Polzin M.D.1221 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Stephanie Powell Morgan M.D.1221 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Amy Bingaman MD1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. John David Houghton DO1221 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. William J Burke M.D.1221 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Steven A Keller M.D.1221 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309