Dr. William Jackson Mckee M.D, FACP
Internist1701 Sunset Blvd Houston TX, 77005
Dr. William Mckee is an internist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Mckee specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mckee provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Rice University Economics 2005
University of Texas Health Science Center Medical School Medicine 2011
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine- 2014
- Fellow American College of Physicians
- Bridges to Excellence Recognition for Diabetes Care 2017-19 Bridges to Excellence
- Bridges to Excellence Recognition for Cardiac Care 2017-19 Bridges to Excellence
- Ekg (electrocardiogram, Ecg)
- Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
- Diagnostic And Preventive Care
- Diabetes and Hypertension
- Cholesterol Management
- Hypertension (high Blood Pressure)
- Lab On-site
- Hypertension Screening
- Laboratory and Imaging Services
- Preventative and Diagnostic
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston Internal Medicine 2014
Dr. William Jackson Mckee M.D, FACP's Practice location
Dr. William Jackson Mckee M.D, FACP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mckee
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Foods
Wine – Red wine is known to be very good for the body when consumed in moderation. Resveratrol, an important component of red wine, reduces the damage to blood vessels, prevents blood clots, and lowers the levels of LDL cholesterol. Studies have shown that resveratrol inhibits the growth of...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- What is Listeriosis?
Listeriosis is a foodborne disease caused by the infection of the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. This infection may cause severe symptoms in pregnant women and people who have a weak immune system. It may also affect newborns and the elderly. The symptoms are generally not very serious in the case...
- How to Avoid the Flu During Flu Season
Tips to prevent the flu:Get flu shots – Flu vaccinations still remain the best way to prevent flu in the season. One should ideally get vaccinated in fall to avoid the chances of getting flu. If one has missed it, try to get the shot in winter. One can chose either a flu shot that contains killed...
- Do I Have a Vitamin D Deficiency?
If you are a person who does not get adequate exposure to sunshine and also fails to have foods rich in it vitamin D, deficiency is the end result. This is very common in vegetarians, as this vitamin is mostly present in fish and eggs. Many products are now fortified with this vitamin to reduce the...
- Dr. Asaf Riyaz Qadeer M.D.7333 North Freeway Houston TX 77076
- Anwar Ahmad M.D.2000 Crawford St Houston TX 77002
- Dr. Richard C. Lock M.D.12121 Richmond Avenue Houston Texas 77082
- Dr. Joseph E. Sleiman M.D.8221 GULF FWY HOUSTON TX 77017
- Dr. Mohammad Y. Khan M.D.18220 STATE HIGHWAY 249 HOUSTON TX 77070
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD10006 Rosewood St Pompano Beach FL 33076