Dr. William Rose is a pediatrician practicing in Middletown, NY. Dr. Rose is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rose diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rose can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1979
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Scanning cytometry with a LEAP: laser-enabled analysis and processing of live cells in situ.
- Quantification and comparison of toll-like receptor expression and responsiveness in primary and immortalized human female lower genital tract epithelia.
- An immunomodulating dipeptide, SCV-07, is a potential therapeutic for recurrent genital herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2).
- Heterogeneous interleukin-15 inducibilities in murine B16 melanoma and RM-1 prostate carcinoma by interferon-alpha treatment.
- FSL-1, a bacterial-derived toll-like receptor 2/6 agonist, enhances resistance to experimental HSV-2 infection.
- Commensal bacteria modulate innate immune responses of vaginal epithelial cell multilayer cultures.
- Heterozygous carriage of a dysfunctional Toll-like receptor 9 allele affects CpG oligonucleotide responses in B cells.
- Multifunctional role of dextran sulfate sodium for in vivo modeling of intestinal diseases.
- Traditional biochemical assays for studying toll-like receptor 9.
- St Christophers Hosp Chldn, Pediatrics
Dr. William Anthony Rose MD's Practice location
Middletown, NY 10940Get Direction
Dr. William Anthony Rose MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Dr. Minoo Pedoem-Shapiro MD448 TEMPLE HILL RD NEW WINDSOR NY 12553
- Dr. Melanie M Goth M.D.10 Ronald Reagan Blvd Warwick NY 10990
- Dr. Maria C David MD266 North Street Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Avi Silber MD147 Lake St Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Emily R Brown DO212 CRYSTAL RUN RD MIDDLETOWN NY 10941
- Dr. Karen Finnigan MD, MBA155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941