Dr. John Patrick Mongan D.O.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & OncologyUniv Of Rochester Medical 601 Elmwood Avenue Rochester NY, 14642
Dr. John Mongan is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Mongan specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
Dr. John Patrick Mongan D.O.'s Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
York, ME 03909Get Direction
MALTA, NY 12020Get Direction
Dr. John Patrick Mongan D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mongan
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never in her wildest dreams thought that her daughter would be the person to save her...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- Facts About Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma is a certain form of cancer of the plasma cell, which is part of the immune system. It initiates in the bone marrow, where the blood cells are produced.The immune system is made of variety of cells that fight infections and keep the body healthy. What takes place in bone marrow...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Dr. John M Bennett M.D.601 Elmwood Avenue Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Gregory Connolly M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. William Muuse MD601 ELMWOOD AVE ROCHESTER NY 14642
- Dr. Omar Salah Aljitawi M.D.601 ELMWOOD AVE ROCHESTER NY 14642
- Dr. Peter Kouides M.D.1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621
- Dr. Maria Sbenghe M.D.1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621