Dr. Brenda A. Bradshaw M.D.
Pediatrician2300 Charles St Fredericksburg VA, 22401
Dr. Brenda Bradshaw is a pediatrician practicing in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Bradshaw is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bradshaw diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bradshaw can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1997
Washington Medical Sciences Institute
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
Dr. Brenda A. Bradshaw M.D.'s Practice location
Fredericksburg, VA 22401Get Direction
FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22401Get Direction
Dr. Brenda A. Bradshaw M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bradshaw
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Dr. Indira Sinha MD17616 Main St Dumfries VA 22026
- Dr. Jane Renee Hull MD4604 SPOTSYLVANIA PKWY FREDERICKSBURG VA 22408
- Krishnan S Kumar MD237 Garrisonville Rd Stafford VA 22554
- Dr. Ayanna J Mccray M.D.7967 Kings Hwy King George VA 22485
- Dr. Allison H Goodlett M.D.4701 Spotsylvania Parkway Fredericksburg VA 22408
- Dr. Gloria Annonet Wilderbrathwaite MD17956 Swans Creek Ln Dumfries VA 22026