Dr. Brian D Steinke M.D.
Orthopedist | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine9305 W Thomas Rd Suite 555 Phoenix AZ, 85037
Dr. Brian Steinke is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Steinke specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Steinke tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Brian D Steinke M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85037Get Direction
Crystal Lake, IL 60014Get Direction
WARRENVILLE, IL 60555Get Direction
Dr. Brian D Steinke M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Steinke
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Dr. Karl A. Bergmann M.D.3126 N Civic Center Plz Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. John Tracy Watson MD755 E McDowell Rd Phoenix AZ 85006
- Dr. William Chester Brainard M.D.9305 W Thomas Rd Phoenix Arizona 85037
- Dr. Matthew J. Seidel MD14200 W Celebrate Life Way Goodyear AZ 85338
- Dr. Raul Curiel M.D.14520 W Granite Valley Drive Sun City West AZ 85375
- Dr. Hrayr Basmajian M.D., M.S.3126 N Civic Center Plz Scottsdale AZ 85251