Dr. Michael B Resnick MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1 Hamilton Health Pl Trenton NJ, 08690
Dr. Michael Resnick is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Trenton, NJ. Dr. Resnick specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Resnick can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Resnick can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1992
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- A risk assessment screening test for very low birth weight.
- A population-based study of the effects of birth weight on early developmental delay or disability in children.
- Risk factors for infant maltreatment: a population-based study.
- The risk of birth defects in multiple births: a population-based study.
- Sex differences in birth defects: a study of opposite-sex twins.
- Standardized risk and description of results from multivariable modeling of a binary response.
- Ablation, Adolescent Gynecology, Laparoscopic Surgery And More
- Cooper Hosp/Univ Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Michael B Resnick MD's Practice location
Trenton, NJ 08690Get Direction
Dr. Michael B Resnick MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Resnick
- What is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. It affects women of the reproductive age, usually between 25-years-old and 40-years-old. Endometriosis is never diagnosed in girls before puberty and it tends to resolve...
- A Link Between Celiac Disease and Infertility
A confusing connection – celiac disease and infertilityHere are some stories about moms who experienced infertility linked to celiac disease.Lindsey Reimer became pregnant in 2013, however, in 2010 she was diagnosed with celiac disease. Seventeen weeks after becoming pregnant, she lost her baby...
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- Natural Treatments for PUPPP Rash
PUPPP RashPUPPP stands for pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy. It is also known as PUPPS or PEP (polymorphic eruption of pregnancy) in the UK. The rash usually appears as small, itchy red bumps on the skin, particularly in the stretch marks found on the belly of pregnant women. A...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Dr. Michelle Caban M.D.3322 US Highway 22 Branchburg New Jersey 08876
- Dr. Omnia M Samra latif estafan MD311 WHITE HORSE AVE HAMILTON NJ 08610
- Dr. Paul L Schell M.D.1000 Salem Rd Willingboro NJ 08046
- Dr. Maria Sophocles M.D., F.A.C.O.G800 Bunn Drive Princeton New Jersey 08540
- Dr. Gregory C. Bolton M.D.3998 Red Lion Rd Philadelphia PA 19114
- Dr. Neil D Bluebond D.O.540 North Woodbourne Road Langhorne PA 19047