Dr. Jill Hagen DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)363 Grand Ave Englewood NJ, 07631
Dr. Jill Hagen is a podiatrist practicing in Englewood, NJ. Dr. Hagen is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Hagen diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
New York College of Podiatric Medicine D.P.M. Podiatric Medicine 1989
City University of New York: Queens College BA Psychology and Comm 1977
St. Johns University: College of Pharmacy BS Pharmacy 1985
- Ankle Instability
- Ankle Sprain
- Arthritic Foot & Ankle Care
- Athlete's Foot (tinea Pedis)
- Cosmetic Foot Surgery
- Crush Injuries
- Diabetic Foot
- Flat Feet (over pronation)
- Fungal Nails
- Geriatric Foot Care
- Heel Spur
- Ingrown Toenails
- Metatarsalgia (foot pain in ball)
- Custom Orthotics
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Poor Circulation
- Bunion and hammertoe correction
- Plantar Faciitis
- Heel & Arch Pain
- Bone Spurs
- Toe and Metatarsal Fractures
- Cyst & Tumors
- Ingrown Nails, Warts, Diabetic Foot Care And More
- Board Certified American Board of Podiatric Physicians and Surgeons 1995
Experience & Accolades
- Pharmacist1983 - 1984Lenox Hill Hospital , New YorkPharmacy Intern
Dr. Jill Hagen DPM's Practice location
Englewood, NJ 07631Get Direction
Englewood, NJ 07631Get Direction
Dr. Jill Hagen DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hagen
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Dr. Arianna Sabghir DPM251 Central Park West New York New York 10024
- Dr. Shazia Amar DPM1435 86th St Brooklyn NY 11228
- Dr. Lauren Grossman DPM363 Grand Ave Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Kelvin Barry3757 91st Street Jackson Heights NEW YORK 11372
- Dr. Kelvin A Barry D.P.M.3757 91st Street Jackson Heights NY 11372
- Dr. Harvey L. Katz DDS100 William Street New York New York 10038