Dr. Matthew A Hofkens D.O.
General Practitioner401 Phalen Blvd - Ms 41104f Healthpartners Speci Saint Paul MN, 55130
I am a physiatrist: a physician who specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation. I have a diverse training background that enables me to treat a variety of patients. My focus is on the non-ope ...
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
Dr. Matthew A Hofkens D.O.'s Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55130Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55408Get Direction
OAK PARK HEIGHTS, MN 55082Get Direction
Dr. Matthew A Hofkens D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hofkens
- Genital Warts: Is It an STD?
Genital warts are an STI, also known as a sexually transmitted infection. It is caused by specific strains of HPV, also known as the human papillomavirus. In appearance, genital warts are soft growths that appear in the genital region. These growths on the skin can result in discomfort, pain, and...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Leukemia?
Although requiring a definite medical diagnosis, leukemia doesn’t show any symptoms in patients suffering from slow growing leukemias. Whereas, the rapidly growing types show general symptoms like frequent infections, vulnerability to easy bleeding & brushes, fatigue and weight loss. The signs...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Are There Any Complications of Mumps?
What Can Make Me Think That My Baby Is Having Complications?Mumps develop a row of inflammations in the different parts of your child’s body. The intensity of the condition varies and the age of your child plays a pivotal role here. Inflammation of the testicles (orchitis) may occur on the 6-8th...
- What Causes Ear Infections?
When you hear about an ear infection, it usually refers to a middle ear infection, wherein your middle ear gets inflamed. The middle ear is the part of the ear just behind the eardrum. Ear infections are most commonly caused by bacteria and viruses.An ear infection can either be acute or chronic....
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- Dr. David St. Michel D.O., M.P.H.701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Stephen Thomas Knuff D.O.1950 Curve Crest Blvd W Stillwater MN 55082
- Dr. Manudeep K Mahal M.D.701 Park Ave South Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Elizabeth Reed MD2525 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Javiera Monardez Popelka1293 Fifield Place Falcon Heights Minnesota 55108
- Dr. Jason Andrew hoover Cook MD14712 Victor Hugo Blvd. Hugo MN 55038