Dr. Narayanaswami Rangaswami is a pediatrician practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Rangaswami is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rangaswami diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rangaswami can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Madras Medical College 1969
- Contact Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Fungal Infection
- Allergic Reaction
Dr. Narayanaswami Rangaswami MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38107Get Direction
Dr. Narayanaswami Rangaswami MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Dr. Patrice C. Reed M.D.1255 S. Germantown Road Germantown Tennessee 38138
- Dr. Oluwaseun E. Orebiyi-Heinkel MD1129 Hale Road Memphis Tennessee 38116
- Dr. James Edward Carter M.D.1444 E Shelby Dr Memphis TN 38116
- Dr. Robert Thomas Higginbotham MD8110 Walnut Run Rd Cordova TN 38018
- Dr. John H Purvis MD1589 Sparta St Mcminnville TN 37110
- Dr. Toni M Whitaker MD711 Jefferson Ave Memphis TN 38105