Woo Jong Ko DDS
Dentist | General Practice380 N Reservation Rd Porterville CA, 93257
Dr. Woo Ko is a Dentist practicing in Porterville, CA. Dr. Ko specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation support for single-lung transplantation in patients with primary pulmonary hypertension.
- Low incidence of transplant coronary artery disease in Chinese heart recipients.
- Unpreconditioned free revascularized dynamic cardiomyoplasty. Is it feasible?
- Cardiorespiratory response of heart transplantation recipients to exercise in the early postoperative period.
- Receding cytochrome P450 activity in disassembling hepatocyte spheroids.
- Postoperative short-term sedation with propofol in cardiac surgery.
- Risk factors for popliteal and carotid wall thicknesses in the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) Study.
- Heart transplantation with marginal recipients and donors.
- Emergent bedside transesophageal echocardiography in the resuscitation of sudden cardiac arrest after tricuspid inflow obstruction and pulmonary embolism.
- Rescue for acute myocarditis with shock by extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.
- Combined heart transplantation and resection of dissecting aneurysm of ascending aorta and aortic arch: a case report.
- Insertion of percutaneous ECMO cannula.
- Use of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation to rescue a child with acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- Partial left ventriculectomy as a biologic bridge to heart transplantation.
- HeartMate left ventricular assist device for long-term circulatory support.
Woo Jong Ko DDS's Practice location
Porterville, CA 93257Get Direction
Jackson, CA 95642Get Direction
LAS CRUCES, NM 88007Get Direction
Woo Jong Ko DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ko
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Rene Herrera DDS141 E Putnam Ave Porterville CA 93257
- Dr. Steven Edward Lewis D.D.S.140 N Villa St Porterville CA 93257
- Dr. Jonathan Marlon Richey DDS821 W Morton Ave Porterville CA 93257
- Dr. Jairo Giovanni Sepulveda D.D.S233 S MIRAGE AVE LINDSAY CA 93247
- Dr. Martha A. Prudencio DDS560 W Putnam Ave Porterville CA 93257
- Cameron Torabi D.D.S.131 E Mill Ave Porterville CA 93257