Dr. Christopher Vinnard cares for patients with HIV and other infectious diseases at the Partnership Comprehensive Care Practice and Hahnemann University Hospital, in Center City Philadelphia. He is b ...
Education and Training
Tulane University of Louisiana 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- Aids/hiv, Travel Medicine
- Member Infectious Disease Society of America
- Member American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- Medicine - New York University 2003
- Infectious Diseases - Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania 2007
Mr. Christopher Lawrence Vinnard M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10002Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19102Get Direction
Mr. Christopher Lawrence Vinnard M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Difference Between AIDS and HIV?
The main difference between AIDS and HIV is that HIV is a virus whereas AIDS is a condition that is caused by HIV. People often confuse HIV and AIDS. Different diagnoses are used to identify both HIV and AIDS. However, they are said to go hand-in-hand and are very often used interchangeably to...
- Is Lyme Disease Preventable?
Preventive clothingForests and woodland areas present various dangers, including the possibility of getting bitten by a tick, which can lead to Lyme disease. Thankfully there is a solution to that potential problem, as you can wear appropriate clothing while outside to prevent tick bites.Make sure...
- Borrelia burgdorferi: The Bug Responsible for Lyme Disease
Borrelia burgdorferi is a gram-negative bacterium, which is the causative organism of Lyme disease. It is most commonly found in North America and Europe. Lyme disease is a zoonotic vector-borne disease. A zoonotic disease is a disease that can be transmitted from animals to humans and...
- Early Stages of Lyme Disease
Lyme’s disease is acquired from the deer ticks which act as its host. The main cause, though, is a bacteria of the Borrelia type that is found in the tick saliva, and then transferred to humans whenever the tick bites.How do you contract Lyme disease?Deer ticks come in contact with humans in the...
- Brown Recluse Spider: Bites, Symptoms, and Pictures
What is a brown recluse spider?A brown recluse spider is notorious for its appearance and poisonous bite. It is the most common brown spider that can be found in the Central and Southern regions of the United States. Brown recluse spiders feed on other insects like cockroaches and caterpillars (both...
- Alternative Treatments for Chickenpox
Chicken pox is a very easily spread disease, and the cause of the disease is the varicella-zoster virus that starts as sore and itchy skin. Besides children, pregnant mothers are at a high risk of acquiring the disease. Usually, the best method in avoiding the contracting of the virus is getting a...
- Dr. Patricia C. Cowan-Kloser M.D.165 West End Ave New York New York 10023
- Frantz Pierre-Louis22 Old Shore Hills Road Livingston New Jersey 07039
- Dr. Paul T. Smith M.D.943 Lexington Avenue New York New York 10021
- Dr. Donald J. Beggs MD5 FRANKLIN AVE BELLEVILLE NJ 07109
- Dr. Bruce E. Hirsch MD300 Community Dr Manhasset NY 11030
- Barnett Gibbs M.D., FACC7603 FOREST AVENUE RICHMOND VA 23229