Michelle Harkness is a physical therapist practicing in Columbus, OH. Michelle Harkness specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Michelle Harkness can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Michelle Harkness will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Michelle Diane Harkness PT's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43230Get Direction
Ms. Michelle Diane Harkness PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- Kevin Paul Smith PT1090 Beecher Xing N Columbus OH 43230
- Christopher Kolba PT8080 N High St Columbus OH 43235
- Brent Steven Applebaum P.T.2862 East Main Street Columbus OH 43209
- Mrs. Susan Elizabeth Greenwood M.S. , P.T.170 Taylor Station Rd Columbus OH 43213
- Mr. Slawomir Sarna PT44 S Souder Ave Columbus OH 43222
- Katherine Lynne Warnecke P.T., MPT3535 Olentangy River Road Columbus OH 43214