Dr. Tammy Balatgek DDS, FAACP
Dentist2433 Morgantown Road (Route 10) Suite 200 Reading PA, 19607
Dr. Tammy Balatgek is a General Dentist serving the Reading area for more than 15 years. Dr. Balatgek is experienced in TMJ Treatment, Orthodontics and Sleep Apnea. She is a professional member of the ...
Education and Training
Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio D.D.S. 1997
- Dental Mission trips Jamaica
- Tmj Treatment
- Sleep Apnea
- Board Certified American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Board Certified American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Board Certified American Academy of Pain Management
- Professional Member American Academy of Pain Management
- Professional Member American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Professional Member American Society of Forensic Odontology
- Professional Member American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Professional Member International Association for Orthodontics
- Professional Member American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Professional Member American Academy of Orofacial Pain
Dr. Tammy Balatgek DDS, FAACP's Practice location
Reading, PA 19607Get Direction
READING, PA 19607Get Direction
Dr. Tammy Balatgek DDS, FAACP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Balatgek
- Lori t.
Helpful for my TMJ pain ..
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Alvin H. Arzt528 Freedom Blvd Coatesville PA 19320
- Dr. Robert Alan Wunsch DMD1500 PENN AVE WYOMISSING PA 19610
- Mr. Scott W. Wallace DDS4101 Main St Elverson PA 19520
- Dr. Michael G Hasker DMD985 Berkshire Blvd Reading PA 19610
- Dr. William E Poole DDS21 East Main St Leola PA 17540
- Dr. John Frederick Hyatt D.D.S.137 Montgomery Ave Boyertown PA 19512