Dr. Ronald Mccormack is an internist practicing in Tuscaloosa, AL. Dr. Mccormack specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mccormack provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Ronald Alton Mccormack M.D.'s Practice location
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406Get Direction
Dr. Ronald Alton Mccormack M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- Dr. Richard Wilson Shamblin M.D.100 Rice Mine Rd N Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Dr. Jim Patrick Ellison M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Mr. Gerard James Ferris MD200 University Blvd Tuscaloosa AL 35401
- Dr. William Eugene Alldredge M.D.100 Rice Mine Rd N Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Dr. Vijaya K Kommareddi MD3701 Loop Road Tuscaloosa AL 35405
- Dr. John Warren MD1100 Ruby Tyler Pkwy Tuscaloosa AL 35404