Dr. Mausumi Lidogoster M.D.
Neurologist | Clinical Neurophysiology301 E 17th St Suite 1534 New York NY, 10003
Dr. Mausumi Lidogoster practices Neuropathology in New York, NY. Dr. Lidogoster studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2011
- Member American Academy of Neurology
- Member American Pain Society
- New York University 2010
- New York University School of Medicine 2011
Dr. Mausumi Lidogoster M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
Staten Island, NY 10305Get Direction
MATTHEWS, NC 28105Get Direction
Dr. Mausumi Lidogoster M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lidogoster
- New Research Observes Link Between Multiple Sclerosis and Cognitive Function
Nearly 2.3 million people suffer from multiple sclerosis world-wide, and even though that seems like a huge number, there still isn’t a lot of clarity about what causes the condition or how to treat it. Multiple sclerosis affects the central nervous system along the brain and spine and can...
- What Is Latuda Used For?
Generic Name: LurasidoneBrand Name: LatudaWhat is Latuda?Latuda (lurasidone) is an antipsychotic medication that works by changing the effects of brain chemicals. This medication is used for the treatment of schizophrenia in individuals who are 13 years old and above, and bipolar depression in...
- Multiple Sclerosis and Multi-Tasking
Trying to multitask is enough to slow down anyone. However, this twofold action poses an even greater risk to multiple sclerosis (MS) patients: the risk of cognitive impairment. The impairment can be caused by shifting from one task to two tasks, known as the dual-task cost. ...
- Reports Estimate Alzheimer's Treatment to Skyrocket for Patients and Caregivers
In the United States, the healthcare system, trained caregivers and medical personnel attempt to give the best possible standards of care for their citizens. From the most complicated diseases and ailments like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, or fibromyalgia, to simple conditions such as the common...
- Teenagers Driving with Muscular Dystrophy
A common rite of passage around the world for teenagers is learning to drive. For patients with muscular dystrophy, however, impaired muscle strength sometimes acts as a stumbling block to achieving this goal.Parents worry that their child may never acquire the skills and learning to drive often...
- Miss Ireland and Her Family's Struggle with Muscular Dystrophy
They say that the loudest voice comes from action. Most youth are currently fighting for or against something. It is truly common for people at present to let themselves be heard and spread awareness of the advocacies they champion. One would notice via television newscasts, newspapers, and articles...
- Dr. Tibor Becske M.D.560 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Paul Herberton Gordon M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.364 South East 8th Avenue Hillsboro Oregon 97123
- Dr. Nilay R. Shah MD14-01 BROADWAY STE 3 FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Mrs. Jennifer Cope MD1200 East Ridgewood Avenue Ridgewood New Jersey 07450
- Dr. Cristian Enescu M.D.15 Red Hawk Rd N Colts Neck NJ 07722