Dr. Mohamad B. Haffar MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology117 7th Ave Charleston WV, 25303
Dr. Mohamad Haffar is a gastroenterologist practicing in Charleston, WV. Dr. Haffar specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Haffar performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine 1982
MERCY HOSP 1988
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1982
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Medical Center Program
Dr. Mohamad B. Haffar MD's Practice location
Charleston, WV 25303Get Direction
Dr. Mohamad B. Haffar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haffar
- What Causes Cholera?
Cholera is an acute diarrheal disease that causes thousands of deaths each year and inflicts tremendous pain in areas where it has been reported. This infection is a great menace that has been disturbing humankind. However, it does not mean that cholera is everywhere or that it cannot be treated...
- Know the Symptoms of Colon Cancer
In order to recognize if you have colon cancer, it is vital to know the signs and symptoms of colon cancer. However, most of the symptoms caused by a carcinoma of the colon can also be seen with other diseases that isn’t a cancer, such as hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, and infections of...
- Leaky Gut Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is leaky gut syndrome?Leaky gut syndrome is often associated with symptoms such as gas, stomach bloating, being sensitive to certain kinds of foods, and abdominal cramps. However, it is not easy to recognize the signs of a leaky gut, which is why the condition still remains an unsolved...
- Teen Celiac Disease Patient Starts a Kosher Gluten-Free Food Bank
Celiac disease is a type of autoimmune disease that interferes with the absorption of nutrients while also damaging the small intestines. People with this disease cannot tolerate gluten, which is a nutrient not only found in a lot of the food found in the supermarket, but also commonly used in...
- Crohn's Disease Could Delay Bowel Cancer Diagnosis
Abdominal pain, frequent and recurring diarrhea, blood in the stool, and problematic bowel movements are all common symptoms for those suffering from Crohn’s disease. Unfortunately, they are also identical symptoms with those of bowel cancer, which can be one of the hardest cancers to diagnose in...
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Cox M.D.3100 Maccorkle Avenue Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Harry Earl Duncan MD3100 Maccorkle Avenue Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Timothy Grose Harper M.D.424 Division Street Charleston WV 25309
- Dr. Marc A. Subik M.D.98 State St Proctorville OH 45669
- Dr. Brittain Mcjunkin MD320 W Main St White Sulphur Springs WV 24986
- Dr. Hazem Al Ashhab MD3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304