Zack Berger completed his MD, and his PhD degree in epidemiology, at New York University, and completed a primary care/internal medicine residency at NYU/Bellevue Hospital. Since 2009 he has practiced ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Guidelines and conflicts of interest.
- Application of “less is more” to low back pain.
- Re: Appropriate use of screening and diagnostic tests to foster high-value, cost-conscious care.
- Electronic health records and ambulatory quality.
- Should hospitals look like airports?
- Capsule commentary on Fortuna et al., get screened: a randomized trial of the incremental benefits of reminders, recall, and outreach on cancer screening.
- What are health-related users tweeting? A qualitative content analysis of health-related users and their messages on twitter.
- Should US doctors mourn for Obamacare?
- Shared decision-making and outcomes in type 2 diabetes: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Epidemiology, General Care
- Member Society of General Internal Medicine
- Member American Association of Communication in Healthcare
- New York University 2009
Zackary Dov Berger MD PHD's Practice location
New York, NY 10002Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21287Get Direction
Zackary Dov Berger MD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Menopause?
Menopause is a normal process resulting from aging, in women. Menopause usually occurs between the ages of 45-years-old and 55-years-old. This is characterized by the cessation of menstruation along with a number of changes in the body, and marks the end of the reproductive period in women.Causes of...
- How to Get Rid of Hiccups
Hiccups refer to the sudden spasms of the diaphragm, the muscle present at the base of the lungs that separates the chest and abdomen. These spasms result in the closure of the vocal cords, which produces the characteristic ‘hic’ sound of hiccups. Fortunately these bothersome contractions are...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- What Conditions are Associated with Hip Pain?
Severe pain in the hip may make it hard to walk or climb the stairs. Issues with muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones may all cause hip pain. Many diseases and conditions may also result in pain. Location of the pain in the hip often tells about the actual cause behind the pain.In some cases, the...
- Ramsey Joudeh M.D.466 Bay Ridge Ave Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 PLAZA RD FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD2331 29th St Astoria NY 11105