Dr. Elizabeth A. Trest D.O.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1860 Chadwick Dr Suite 105 Jackson MS, 39204
Dr. Elizabeth Trest, DO is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. Her specialties include obstetrics & gynecology and she currently treats patients in Meridian, Mississippi and Naples, Florida ...
Education and Training
Univ of Hlth Sci, Coll of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 1992
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine 1992
- Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
- Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Tulsa
Dr. Elizabeth A. Trest D.O.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39204Get Direction
Meridian, MS 39301Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth A. Trest D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trest
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- What are the Symptoms of Genital Warts?
Genital warts are small and large growths that are bumpy and appear on the skin of genital areas. They are sexually transmitted and are caused by human papillomaviruses (HPVs). The warts can spread from genital areas to other parts of the body and vice-versa. Some genital warts are too small to be...
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- Braxton-Hicks Contractions
What are Braxton-Hicks?A woman's body experiences a number of changes during pregnancy. Our bodies are similar to the most sophisticated machines in performing many complicated processes without us knowing. In the later stages of pregnancy, many processes begin to prepare the mother for the upcoming...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- What Are the Signs of Pregnancy?
Some of the signs of pregnancy may start early even when it is too soon to take a pregnancy test at home. Some of the first signs of pregnancy include breast tenderness, frequent urination, and fatigue. These may not be enough to tell that a person is pregnant or not, and a pregnancy test or...
- Dr. Missy Jackson Mcminn M.D.1020 River Oaks Dr Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Joseph Bennett Mcgehee M.D.1625 Norwich Ave Jackson MS 39211
- Dr. Kenneth Giles Perry M.D.501 Marshall St Jackson MS 39202
- Dr. James Bofill M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Amanda Gray Nicols M.D.501 Marshall Street Jackson MS 39202
- Dr. Randall Stuart Hines M.D.1040 River Oaks Dr. Flowood MS 39232