Dr. Stephen Andrew Coulson M.D.
Critical Care Surgeon | Critical Care Medicine1115 Margate Ln Libertyville IL, 60048
Dr. Stephen Coulson is a critical care surgeon practicing in Libertyville, IL. Dr. Coulson specializes in the needs of critically ill surgical patients. Critical care surgeons are experts in treating physiologic responses to tissue injury from trauma, burns, infections, acute inflammation, operation and more. They are also trained to know how such injuries interact with other diseases that a patient may have. As a critical care surgeon, Dr. Coulson has a broad knowledge base and full understanding of the biology of the critically ill patient and the patients organ system functions.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- The transfer of petrol on to clothing and shoes while pouring petrol around a room.
- The effect of compressed air foam on the detection of hydrocarbon fuels in fire debris samples.
- Glass on clothing and shoes of members of the general population and people suspected of breaking crimes.
- How many samples from a drug seizure need to be analyzed?
- Spatial variation of refractive index in a pane of float glass.
- A pilot study to determine the background population of foreign fibre groups on a cotton/polyester T-shirt.
- Biological and immunoactive substances resembling chorionic gonadotropin are present in full-term horse and zebra placentas.
- Partial purification and characterization of rhinoceros gonadotropins, growth hormone, and prolactin: comparison with the horse and sheep.
- The effect of annealing on the variation of glass refractive index.
- Finch U Hlth Sci/Chgo M Sch, Critical Care Medicine-Internal Medicine; Advocate Lutheran Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Stephen Andrew Coulson M.D.'s Practice location
Libertyville, IL 60048Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Andrew Coulson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coulson
- How Is Sepsis Diagnosed?
Since the signs and symptoms of sepsis can be due to other illnesses, diagnosing sepsis can sometimes be hard. A number of tests are done to identify the main infection that causes sepsis.Blood TestsBlood samples can be taken from two different parts of the body to detect the presence of the...
- Tips on Living with Sepsis
Living with sepsis doesn’t translate to the absence of issues in adults who become intellectually impaired and later become physically disabled.Some of the long-lasting effects of sepsis are obvious, such as missing limbs or organ dysfunction, like kidney failure. How long it takes for the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Sepsis?
Sepsis is a severe medical condition caused by an extreme immune system response to infection. Widespread inflammation occurs due to chemicals that are released into the blood. This is the body’s natural response to counter an infection. Known as septicemia, or blood poisoning, sepsis is a...
- Is Sepsis a Chronic Condition?
Sepsis is a life-threatening condition, which is a result of the body’s reaction to an infection. Your body can respond to an infection by going into overdrive despite its immune system’s protection against diseases and infections.Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- Dr. Nathan Lidsky MD800 W Central Road Arlington Heights IL 60005
- Dr. Imran Nisar shaikh MD800 BIESTERFIELD RD ELK GROVE VILLAGE IL 60007
- Dr. Aaron Joffe DO800 W Central Road Arlington Heights IL 60005
- Dr. Said Abuhasna M.D800 BIESTERFIELD RD STE 105 ELK GROVE VILLAGE IL 60007
- Dr. Jeffrey Zilberstein MD800 W Central Avenue Arlington Heights IL 60005
- Dr. Raul Jaime Gazmuri MD, PHD3001 Green Bay Rd North Chicago IL 60064