Dr. Samuel L. Osher MD
Internist75 Mount Auburn St Harvard University H Cambridge MA, 02138
Dr. Samuel Osher is an internist practicing in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Osher specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Osher provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1984
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Neck Pain
- Ear Wax
- Vascular Disease
- U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Univ Campus, Internal Medicine
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Family Medicine Program
Dr. Samuel L. Osher MD's Practice location
Cambridge, MA 02138Get Direction
Dr. Samuel L. Osher MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Osher
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- How to Stop a Cold From Spreading
Colds can be stressful, uncomfortable and troublesome. To add to the woes, it spreads soon from one person to another in the family. It can disrupt the normal routines for almost a week with missed school or work, and sleepless nights.How do you control the virus from spreading to everyone in your...
- There's No Doubt: Active Children Have Healthy Hearts
Vigorous exercise for 30 minutes every day lowers the risk of heart disease in children, when compared to those who do not exercise. Kids who had regular, moderate exercise for 35 minutes a day had very low levels of cholesterol, triglycerides blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and a small waist...
- Dr. Connie H. Chen MD16 Hayden Avenue Lexington Massachusetts 2421
- Hemangi Sane27 Lanark Road Brighton MA 2135
- John Szymanski192 North Street Danvers Massachusetts 01923
- Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.745 River Street Mattapan Massachusetts 02126
- Dr. Barbara A. Stewart M.D.1400 Centre Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Irina Maysky M.D.645 Central Avenue Needham Heights Massachusetts 2494