Dr. Elham Abbasi-hafshejani M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology3115 College Park Dr Suite 108 Conroe TX, 77384
Dr. Elham Abbasi-hafshejani is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Huntsville, TX. Dr. Abbasi-hafshejani specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Hormozgan University Of Medical Sciences 1996
Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences (Hums) 1997
Bandar Abbas University of Medical Sciences and Health Sciences 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Baylor College of Medicine-GME/Transitional Year Only 2006
- Baylor College of Medicine
Dr. Elham Abbasi-hafshejani M.D.'s Practice location
Huntsville, TX 77340Get Direction
Conroe, TX 77384Get Direction
Dr. Elham Abbasi-hafshejani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abbasi-hafshejani
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- Dr. Seema Bhat MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Elizabeth A Griffiths MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Maureen Ross MD PHD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Adam S Kotowski MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Cyrus Irani MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Yujie Zhao MD PHD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384