Dr. Barnali Gupta M.D.
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine850 Mill St Suite 100 Reno NV, 89502
Dr. Barnali Gupta practices Geriatric Medicine in Reno, NV. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Gupta works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Lady Hardinge Med Coll- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine; Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Barnali Gupta M.D.'s Practice location
RENO, NV 89502Get Direction
Dr. Barnali Gupta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gupta
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Dr. Silvia Cristina Arizaga MD3000 Q St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Laurence George Gay MD1155 Mill St Reno NV 89502
- Dr. Calvin Vanreken MD2345 E Prater Way Sparks NV 89434
- Dr. Mel C. Magboo M.D.5250 Neil Rd Reno NV 89502
- Mr. Steven L Phillips M.D.5250 Neil Rd Reno NV 89502
- Dr. Jayakrishnan Arackal krishnakurup M.D95 Armory Rd Stratford CT 06614