Dr. Charles Glasier practices Pediatric Radiology in Little Rock, AR. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Glasier has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1976
University of Virginia / Main Campus 1976
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Pediatric Radiology; Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Diagnostic Radiology; Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Internal Medicine
Dr. Charles Glasier MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Charles Glasier MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- Physician Calls for More Awareness for Lupus
Dr. Amina Dorayi, who is a renown Public Health Professional and has been asked to speak at several conferences, including the “She Forum Africa” in 2016, has called lupus a deadly disease and is pushing for an increase of awareness around it. Because the symptoms of lupus vary so widely,...
- Different Approach to Mastectomy Can Provide 'Superior' Results
According to the results from a medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a two-stage process involving pre-shaping breast reduction, alongside risk-reducing mastectomy and reconstruction, is considered a safer approach with superior cosmetic outcomes.Mastectomy refers to a...
- What are the Early Signs of Lupus?
Systemic lupus erythematosus (also known as lupus) is a condition that usually affects women. It occurs as a result of antibodies or lymphocytes generated against substances that exist in the body. Approximately one out of 2,100 people has the condition.Women are five times more vulnerable to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Dr. Sadaf Bhutta MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Robert Buchmann DO800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Scott Lile MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Charles James MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Theodora Vanderzalm MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Sarah Fitch MD1 CHILDRENS WAY # 653 LITTLE ROCK AR 72202