Dr. Susan Helen Mcdunn MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology1901 W Harrison St John Stroger Hospita Chicago IL, 60612
Dr. Susan Mcdunn is an oncologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Mcdunn specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Mcdunn manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Loyola University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Susan Helen Mcdunn MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Dr. Susan Helen Mcdunn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcdunn
- A Breast Cancer Conversation Between Grandmother and Granddaughter
In 2014, Bonnie Annis was diagnosed with stage 2b invasive ductal carcinoma with metastasis to the lymph nodes. Today, she is a breast cancer survivor. She dedicates her time to freelance writing/blogging and photography and she is a devoted wife, mother, and grandmother. Bonnie, like a majority of...
- Young Bodybuilder Shares Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
Fighting against cancer is amazingly difficult for anyone who has to, and many choose to keep the experience to themselves. However, a bodybuilder, who is only twenty-three years old, has taken to Instagram to show the world the painful process she is enduring, and what it is doing to her once...
- Designer Bargains Raise $3 Million for Ovarian Cancer Research
Photo credit: Hamptons MonthlyResearchers worldwide have been diligently conducting as many studies as possible trying to find treatments and ultimately a cure for ovarian cancer. However, there is a major problem with conducting cancer research: It’s expensive. In order to conduct these studies...
- What Impact Does Hospital Volume Have on Ovarian Cancer Survival?
Ovarian cancer is one of the most difficult cancers to treat. Though overall survival is generally over 90% if caught early, only about 15% of ovarian cancers are diagnosed at early stages. This means that many women are diagnosed with ovarian cancer at more advanced stages with high mortality.With...
- High-school Student Works Toward Major Breast Cancer Breakthrough
Many high school science projects aren’t exactly medical breakthroughs. They are streaming volcanoes filled with baking soda and soda, or maybe adorable plants growing in different types of soil. High school science fairs are meant to be fun and engaging, so that young boys and girls can be...
- Ovarian Cancer Survivor Raises Awareness with Frozen Yogurt
For almost all women in Gulfport, Mississippi, it’s business as usual. The daily, weekly, and monthly concerns of most women are occasionally interrupted by concerns about their bodies, but over a lifetime of navigating womanhood, it seldom crosses their minds past the immediate moment. The same...
- Dr. Edwin Melencio Posadas MD8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Ryan H Engel DO1200 South York Road Elmhurst IL 60126
- Dr. Tycel Jovelle Phillips M.D.1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Lydia Usha M.D.1725 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Mebea Aklilu MD901 W Wellington Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Daniel H. Shevrin MD2650 Ridge Ave Evanston IL 60201