Dr. Nadia Ibrahim is an adolescent specialist practicing in Monroe, NC. Dr. Ibrahim works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Ibrahim treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Allergy And Immunology; Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Pediatrics; Harper-Grace Hosps-Grace, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Highland Park Gen Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Nadia M Ibrahim M.D.'s Practice location
Monroe, NC 28112Get Direction
Dr. Nadia M Ibrahim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer is a very serious condition. Sadly, in a decent amount of cases, this horrible disease has a fatal outcome. That’s why people who are suffering from ovarian cancer should really take this illness seriously. The most important thing you need to remember is to visit your doctor much...
- Interesting Facts About Honeydew
Summer is the perfect time for sweet fruits, including the juicy honeydew melon. Honeydew, sometimes known as honeymelon, is a variety of melon that originated in France and Algeria. It belongs to Cucurbitacea, the gourd family to which melons and vegetables like squashes, pumpkins, and cucumbers...
- Syphilis Symptoms
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can cause serious health problems when left untreated. This is caused by a type of bacteria known as Treponema pallidum. This disease can be treated easily in its earlier stage with the right medication. Early diagnosis and knowing the early...
- What Causes Bladder Cancer?
What Causes Bladder Cancer?Bladder cancer a common type of cancer that usually begins in the cells lining your bladder, which is also referred to as the transitional epithelium. Just as the other types of cancer, bladder cancer develops into a life-threatening condition. However, 50% of its cases...
- Treating Lyme Disease
Lyme disease is a nasty infection that can progress to a chronic debilitating disease with life-threatening complications if left untreated.Lyme disease is transmitted through the bite of a four-legged tick, which is also known as the deer tick or the bear tick. The tick has to be in the nymphal...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Kenneth H. Prushik M.D.241 E Main St Huntington NY 11743
- Dr. Charles H Hoover MD1303 Dove St Monroe NC 28112
- Dr. Awawu Ekinadoese Igbinadolor M.D.701 E Roosevelt Blvd Monroe NC 28112
- Dr. Robert Alan Goins M.D.167l S Trade St Matthews NC 28105
- Dr. Hala A Elhemaily M.D.167l S Trade St Matthews NC 28105
- Dr. Laura Nan Sinai MD825 Majestic Ct Gastonia NC 28054