Dr. Kelly Beck is a prosthodontist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Beck specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Kelly Anorah Beck D.D.S., M.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Kelly Anorah Beck D.D.S., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Remedies for Menstrual Cramps?
Pain across the abdominal region and the back that occurs before and during the menstrual periods is referred to as menstrual cramps. The pain may range from mild to severe, and it can vary depending on the individual. Menstrual cramps are generally seen in girls who are overweight or obese. Those...
- Ear Infections: What is Swimmer’s Ear?
Swimmer’s ear, or otitis external, is the infection of a person's outer ear. It is caused by an inflammation of the external ear canal that extends from the ear pinna to the ear drum. This type of ear infection commonly occurs due to lingering moisture in the ear, followed by a resulting bacterial...
- 10-Year-Old with Breast Cancer Teaches Life Lesson to Adults
A young girl in Utah, at only ten years old, has had to battle breast cancer. Not only has she been brave and powerful in that, but she is also taking the time to inspire others - even adults who are much older.Chrissy's storyChrissy became the youngest recorded person to ever be diagnosed with...
- Is Scabies a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)?
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)These are infections that can be passed from one person to another through anal sex, oral sex, and vaginal sex. Many people might have an STD, but they may not show symptoms. STDs are common in people. They can be dangerous, but most of them can be...
- Tips to Prevent Dehydration During the Summer
The risk of dehydrated increases exponentially when temperatures increase throughout the summer months. This is because warmer conditions cause people to have a higher sweat output. In hot temperatures with high humidity, sweat cannot evaporate to cool our bodies down. These weather conditions can...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Paprocki D.D.S.875 Union Ave Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. Alicia Estrella DMD406 SCIENCE DR STE 402 MADISON WI 53711
- Paul Jeffry Correll Other2725 Marshall Ct Madison WI 53705
- Dr. Dennis Robert Sherraden D.D.S.100 River Pl Madison WI 53716
- Dr. Eric J Rasmussen DDS4002 Monona Dr Madison WI 53716