Dr. Marcia L Krebs M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology125 Red Creek Dr Rochester NY, 14623
Dr. Marcia Krebs is an oncologist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Krebs specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Krebs manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
University of Iowa Medical School MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Dr. Marcia L Krebs M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Marcia L Krebs M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krebs
- Fetal Exposure to Chemotherapy May Not Affect the Development of the Child
A new study has given reassuring results for mothers who are under chemotherapy treatment for cancer. The study results show that fetal exposure to chemotherapy after the first trimester may not cause health problems or developmental delays in the child. In this study published in the journal...
- After Ovarian Cancer Diagnosis: What to Expect
No two people are going to experience their diagnosis of ovarian cancer in the same way. Although some emotions, such as shock and grief, are common feelings among those who are newly diagnosed with cancer, not everyone will feel their emotions in the same degree or in the same order. All cancer is...
- Is Cervical Cancer a Preventable Disease?
Cervical cancer is probably one of the most common forms of cancer in young women. Cervical cancer is the cancer of the cervix, which connects the uterus and the vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while the ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases...
- Is it Possible to Recover from Stage IV Breast Cancer?
Whether you have just recently been diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer, or you are just now recovering from the shock, you are certainly filled with bewilderment and confusion with all of the information that has been thrown at you in such a short period of time. The moment you first heard those...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- The "Pap Flap" Reconstructive Option for Breast Cancer
For many with breast cancer, surgery to remove the breast is lifesaving. However, that does not mean it comes without its intense difficulties - both emotionally and physically. Many women opt to reconstruct the breast, but unfortunately some cannot use implants. "The Pap Flap" is a surgical...
- Dr. Paul Michael Barr MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Erika E. Ramsdale M.D.5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Jason Harold Mendler MD, PHD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Peter W Bushunow M.D.1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621
- Dr. Carla Casulo M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Julia L. Smith M.D.1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621