Dr. Albert Klautky is a general surgeon practicing in Southwick, MA. Dr. Klautky specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Klautky provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Med Fak Der Univ Heidelberg- Heidelberg- Germany 1957
- Western Mass Hosp, General Surgery; Baystate Med Ctr, General Surgery; Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Albert S Klautky M.D.'s Practice location
Southwick, MA 01077Get Direction
Dr. Albert S Klautky M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- What to Expect After Gallbladder Surgery
The Gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ that is located below the liver. It is found on the right side of the abdomen. Its primary function is to take and store the fluid that is released from the liver to help in digestion (bile). The surgical procedure that is used to extract a damaged...
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- Treatments For Pleurisy
Pleurisy is a treatable condition with a very good prognosis. The aims in the management of pleurisy are to relieve the symptoms and treat the underlying cause of pleurisy.Relieving the SymptomsPleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes that line your lungs and the inner chest wall. The...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Dr. Carlos A. Barba M.D.800 W Jefferson St Brownsville Texas 78520
- Dr. David S. Shapiro M.D.1000 Asylum Ave Hartford CT 06105
- Dr. Brian Pellini M.D.1000 Asylum Ave Hartford CT 06105
- Dr. Timothy Edward Goundrey MD1000 Asylum Avenue Hartford CT 06105
- Dr. John R Romanelli MD3300 Main St Springfield MA 01199
- Dr. Francis Escalona Martinez M.D.10 Hospital Dr Holyoke MA 01040