Dr. Margaret Bell Fischer M.D., FAAP, FACC
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology3020 Hamaker Ct Suite 401 Fairfax VA, 22031
Dr. Margaret Fischer is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Fischer performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1986
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatric Cardiology; St Louis Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Margaret Bell Fischer M.D., FAAP, FACC's Practice location
Fairfax, VA 22031Get Direction
GETTYSBURG, PA 17325Get Direction
Dr. Margaret Bell Fischer M.D., FAAP, FACC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fischer
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Dr. Alexander Sebastiaan Asser M.D.2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Stanley Adam Strickberger MD3020 Hamaker Ct Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Abdul Qadir Haji M.D.8101 Hinson Farm Rd Alexandria VA 22306
- Dr. Leonard Ilkhanoff MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Ted D Friehling MD3020 Hamaker Ct Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Allison W. Warren MD2131 K St Nw Washington DC 20037