Dr. Colleen Marie Kavanagh M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)39400 Paseo Padre Pkwy Fremont CA, 94538
Dr. Colleen Kavanagh is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Fremont, CA. Dr. Kavanagh specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kavanagh can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kavanagh can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Colleen Marie Kavanagh M.D.'s Practice location
Fremont, CA 94538Get Direction
SAN LEANDRO, CA 94577Get Direction
Dr. Colleen Marie Kavanagh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kavanagh
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- Freezing and Cauterization of Genital Warts
Genital warts may appear in/around the anus, in the pubic area and or in the vagina. They appear like pink or red growth in or around the sex organs. They often appear in clusters of 3-4.They may grow and spread rapidly. They are usually painless but sometimes might cause mild pain, itching and...
- Pregnancy Does Not Affect Breast Cancer Recurrence, Study Finds
There is a fear among some survivors of breast cancer that having a baby can cause the cancer to come back. For a while, there was no hard evidence one way or the other, so this question could cloud the mind of some women. Only ten percent of young women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer go...
- Reasons Why You Need Bariatric Surgery
What is Bariatric Surgery?Bariatric surgery is also referred as weight loss surgery. It is mainly done on obese people or those with a BMI (body mass index) greater than forty. The main aim of this kind of surgery is to achieve weight loss. What are the Risks of Being Overweight?Being obese poses...
- Pregnant White Women More Likely to Smoke
A new government report shows that pregnant white women have higher rates of smoking than African-American or Hispanic women. The report shows that 21.8% of pregnant white women smoke while the rate was found to be 14.2% among African-American women and 6.5% of Hispanic women.But this report,...
- Alternative Treatments for Fibroids
Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous tumors occurring on the uterine walls of women. Fibroids start as small growths that later develop into the size of a grapefruit before the accompanying symptoms become visible, prompting the individual to seek medication. Fibroids are fairly common in women above...
- Dr. Sudeepthi Prasad MD2557 Mowry Avenue Fremont California 94538
- Dr. Athiya D. Javid MD200 Jose Figueres Avenue San Jose California 95116
- Dr. Eleanor M. Martinez M.D.340 Dardanelli Ln Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Frank Brown, III. M.D.9925 International Blvd. Oakland California 94603
- Kenneth E. Smith871 Enborg Ct San Jose CA 95128
- Dr. Liza Kunz MD701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040