Dr. Dennis Hsu-cheng Chang M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon8101 E Lowry Blvd Suite 230 Denver CO, 80230
Dr. Dennis Chang is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Chang specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Chang tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1996
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1996
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Direct cardiac effects of coronary site-directed thiopental and its enantiomers: a comparison to propofol in conscious sheep.
- The effect of Sailuotong (SLT) on neurocognitive and cardiovascular function in healthy adults: a randomised, double-blind, placebo controlled crossover pilot trial.
- A double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial of Ganoderma lucidum for the treatment of cardiovascular risk factors of metabolic syndrome.
- A Systematic Review of Intervention Studies Examining Nutritional and Herbal Therapies for Mild Cognitive Impairment and Dementia Using Neuroimaging Methods: Study Characteristics and Intervention Efficacy.
- Torn Meniscus
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Orthopedic Surgery
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Dr. Dennis Hsu-cheng Chang M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80230Get Direction
DENVER, CO 80220Get Direction
Dr. Dennis Hsu-cheng Chang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chang
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- Craig Loucks9777 South Yosemite Street Lone Tree Colorado 80124
- Dr. In Sok Yi MD9777 S Yosemite St Lone Tree CO 80124
- Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Matthew A. Hopson D.P.M.1850 Bassett St Denver CO 80202
- Dr. Bennie Gerhard Lindeque MD12631 East 17th Avenue Aurora Colorado 80045
- Dr. Gary W. Hess M.D.7800 E Orchard Blvd Greenwood Village CO 80111