Dr. Arthur Raggio is a Chiropractor practicing in Venice, FL. Dr. Raggio specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Raggio seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Arthur G. Raggio D.C.'s Practice location
Venice, FL 34292Get Direction
Dr. Arthur G. Raggio D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raggio
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Diane Stewart D.C.2020 Rose St Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Tamara Harris Logan D.C.3400 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Erene M Romanski DC808 Venice Ave E Venice FL 34285
- Dr. Gregory Benjamin Logan D.C.3400 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Joseph Scott Balen D.C., N.D.625 N Washington Blvd Sarasota FL 34236
- Dr. Patrick B Dower D.C.2226 Gulf Gate Dr Sarasota FL 34231