Dr. John Edward Champion MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine800 8th Ave Suite 532 Fort Worth TX, 76104
Dr. John Champion is an adolescent specialist practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Champion works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Champion treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1974
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Allergic Reaction
- Strep Throat
- St Louis Childrens Hosp, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- Baylor College Of Medicine
- Mercy Hospital (St Louis) Program
Dr. John Edward Champion MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. John Edward Champion MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Champion
- The Link Between Mononucleosis and Multiple Sclerosis
For anyone suffering from Multiple Sclerosis (MS), one of the most frustrating parts of the disease is not knowing how, why, or when the disease began. Many patients with multiple sclerosis have had the disease and not known about it for years, others have had it diagnosed right out of the blue....
- Weight Loss is Easier With a Little Teamwork
The results of a new study published in the journal, Obesity, shows that weight loss is influenced by working in a team. The researchers suggest that people who lose 5% of their initial body weight tend to be on the same team. Significant weight loss was seen in people who said that teammates...
- Ed Asner Discusses Son and Grandson’s Autism
Seven-time Emmy award-winning actor and voice artist, Ed Asner, admitted that he did not see the signs that his youngest son, Charlie, had autism. The signs that others seemed to have noticed, including difficulty fitting in, lack of empathy, and lack of certain lagging skills. “I really found a...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Most Common Causes of Swollen Lymph Nodes
Lymph nodes, also known as lymph glands, are situated throughout the body and are important to the body’s immune system. They are palpable and visible when they are swollen or enlarged. Lymph nodes can be found in every region of the body, and any problem of the lymph nodes will be a sign of...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. J. ben Worsley M.D.6401 Harris Pkwy Fort Worth TX 76132
- Dr. Daphne Nizza Shaw M.D.1108 S. Henderson Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Steven J. Senevey M.D.5708 Edwards Ranch Road Fort Worth TX 76109
- Dr. Ramiro D. Cavazos M.D.1108 S Henderson St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Monica Milind Pradhan M.D.1108 S Henderson St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. William B. Scroggie M.D.1108 S Henderson St Fort Worth TX 76104