Dr. Kornel Lukacs practices Neuropathology in Altoona, PA. Dr. Lukacs studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 1983
Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine 1983
Ross University School of Medicine 1983
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Henry Ford Hosp, Neurology; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Neurology; Jamaica Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Loyola U Chicago
- Henry Ford Hospital Program
Dr. Kornel Lukacs MD's Practice location
Altoona, PA 16602Get Direction
Dr. Kornel Lukacs MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lukacs
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Chronic?
There are many chronic diseases that exist, and one of them is multiple sclerosis (MS). Statistics have shown that they top the causes of premature deaths in adults worldwide. The good news is that these medical conditions can be managed and controlled, and patients can have fulfilling lives.Medical...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Hereditary?
Research organizations were able to identify and pinpoint two genes that affect the development of multiple sclerosis. Seven genome screens of MS in November 2010 revealed that other complex genetic factors have associations with MS. For this reason, more research is called for to reveal the...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease?
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive nervous disorder that affects an individual's movement and coordination. It is a degenerative disorder that affects the part of brain controlling movement and balance. The loss of muscle control is often seen in the form of tremors in the limbs, which is the...
- The Impact of Light Therapy on Parkinson's Disease
In addition to tremors, speech, and balance problems, an estimated 90 percent of Parkinson’s patients also have trouble with their sleep rhythms. Although going to sleep is sometimes not usually an issue in itself, having a continued night of rest without waking and continuous nightmares is a...
- Guide to an Effective Vertigo Management
People who have vertigo experience a sensation of spinning and tend to lose their balance. Although vertigo is not a serious disease, it can lead to accidents that can result in injuries upon losing balance and falling. Read this article to learn more about what is vertigo, its causes, symptoms, and...
- Dr. Joseph D Clark M.D.1414 9th Ave Altoona PA 16602
- Dr. Zhenhui Li M.D.1414 9th Ave Altoona PA 16602
- Dr. Laurence Alan Primack M.D.1701 12th Ave Altoona PA 16601
- Dr. Ciceron L Opida MD1915 Valley View Blvd Altoona PA 16602
- Dr. Mark E Lipitz D.O.1414 9th Ave Altoona PA 16602
- Dr. Kopalle Vijay Kumar M.D.James E Vanzandt Va Medical Center Altoona PA 16602