Dr. Jeffrey William Hermann MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry300 E 7th Ave York PA, 17404
Dr. Jeffrey Hermann practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in York, PA. Dr. Hermann evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Hermann seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1997
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Psychiatry; Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Jeffrey William Hermann MD's Practice location
York, PA 17404Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey William Hermann MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hermann
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Dr. Andreea Adiaconitei M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Juanita Taylor MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Jimmy O Ibikunle MD2078 Bernays Dr York PA 17404
- Dr. Jolene Hillwig-garcia M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Lidija Petrovic-dovat M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Earl W Bernstine DO3550 Concord Rd York PA 17402