Dr. Everardo Cobos M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology602 Indiana Ave Lubbock TX, 79415
Dr. Everardo Cobos is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Cobos specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Everardo Cobos M.D.'s Practice location
Lubbock, TX 79415Get Direction
LUBBOCK, TX 79407Get Direction
Dr. Everardo Cobos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cobos
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- Facts About Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma is a certain form of cancer of the plasma cell, which is part of the immune system. It initiates in the bone marrow, where the blood cells are produced.The immune system is made of variety of cells that fight infections and keep the body healthy. What takes place in bone marrow...
- Dr. Nicholas Cyril Dcunha MD602 Indiana Ave Lubbock TX 79415
- Dr. Diane duyen T Nguyen DO602 Indiana Ave Lubbock TX 79415
- Dr. Jose Carlos Cruz MD4101 22nd Pl Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Kiran Kumar Yalamanchili M.D.4101 22ND PL LUBBOCK TX 79410
- Dr. Jose A Figueroa MD4101 22nd Place Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Davor Vugrin MD2232 Indiana Ave Lubbock TX 79410