Dr. Aliann Young is a Chiropractor practicing in Avon, OH. Dr. Young specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Young seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Aliann M Young DC's Practice location
Avon, OH 44011Get Direction
Dr. Aliann M Young DC's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Steven J. Papandreas DC24060 Lorain Road North Olmsted Ohio 44070
- Sara Perry15644 Madison Ave, Ste. 213 Lakewood Ohio 44107
- Dr. Natalie Jo Migoni D.C.33560 Detroit Rd Avon OH 44011
- Mr. Mark D Fuerst D.C.3310 Warren Rd Cleveland OH 44111
- Dr. Nicholas John Hadzima D.C.840 Brainard Rd Cleveland OH 44143
- Dr. Lisa Dawn Isphording DC3310 Warren Rd Cleveland OH 44111