Dr. Samuel Mandell is a trauma surgeon practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Mandell specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Education and Training
University Of Massachusetts Medical School 2005
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Samuel Pierce Mandell MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
Dr. Samuel Pierce Mandell MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Lifestyle Tips for People with Sleep Apnea
People with sleep apnea disorder may not be aware of the problem at all. In most cases, they think they are getting good sleep but are then tired throughout the day. Here are a few ways to help change lifestyle habits to cope with sleep apnea.Lose weightHaving a poor night of sleep induces higher...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- How to Have a Good Workout in 30 Minutes
How to Have a Good Workout in 30 MinutesIt is quite natural to feel frustrated when you don’t start to see results after months of slogging in the gym. One may gradually lose interest in working out and gym sessions. Then, there are others who feel too time strapped to work out at all. For both of...
- Do I Have a Thyroid Problem?
Thyroid problems are very common, affecting millions of people in the country. In most cases, the affected person may not realize that such an issue exists. The thyroid is a very important gland that influences different metabolic processes in the body. Among the different thyroid problems, abnormal...
- Joseph Cuschieri OtherHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Hugh M Foy MDHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Bryce Robinson M.D.234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Eileen Metzger Bulger MDHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Erik Gentry Van eaton MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Saman Arbabi MD325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104