Dr. Ines Guttmann-bauman M.D.
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Ines Guttmann-bauman is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Guttmann-bauman specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Education and Training
University Of Zagreb Med Fak Zagreb Croatia 1988
Dr. Ines Guttmann-bauman M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Ines Guttmann-bauman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Guttmann-bauman
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Dr. Adebola Giwa M.D.200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Scott M Blackman M.D., PH.D.200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Romero MD200 North Wolfe St 3rd Floor Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Ashley Hall Shoemaker MD1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Leslie P Plotnick M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287
- Katherine A Beckwith M.D., M.P.H.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287