Dr. Lee Ellen Naramore M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry451 Bmh Physicians Office Bldg Maryville TN, 37804
Dr. Lee Naramore practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Maryville, TN. Dr. Naramore evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Naramore seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med- Johnson City Tn 1988
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- E Tn U-J H Quillen Coll Med, Psychiatry
Dr. Lee Ellen Naramore M.D.'s Practice location
Maryville, TN 37804Get Direction
ALCOA, TN 37701Get Direction
Maryville, TN 37804Get Direction
Dr. Lee Ellen Naramore M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Naramore
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Dr. Jeffry Alan Jacobs MEDICAL DOCTOR2018 Western Ave Knoxville TN 37921
- Dr. Dovile Macikenaite Paulauskas MD205 W Springdale Ave Knoxville TN 37917
- Dr. Thomas Stanley Beck M.D.451 Bmh Physician Office Building Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. John Robertson, Jr MD10241 Kingston Pike Knoxville TN 37922
- Dr. David Michael Greer MD5731 LYONS VIEW PIKE KNOXVILLE TN 37919
- Dr. Suzie C Nelson M.D.600 Arthur St Knoxville TN 37921